Sampler and Antique Needlework Quarterly
I’m done – I now have a complete set of original issues 🙂 YAY!
- Aunt Jack – Indigo Rose
- Aunt Nell – Indigo Rose
- Aunt Madeline – Indigo Rose
- Aunt ??? – Indigo Rose (I have Aunt Tally and Aunt Ina) These are very cute!
- Kathleen – Indigo Rose (my grandma’s name was Hilda Kathleen and my grandad used to sing “I’ll Take You Home Again Kathleen” to her all the time.
- Elisabeth 1629 Sampler. You can see a picture of it here
Welcome Spot sampler – Drawn Thread (or any of the ‘spots’)Thankyou Vonna!
Drawn or Pulled Thread
- Linda Driskell – any of her class samplers, heirloom samplers
- Susan Portra – A Series of Saints (oh my what a gorgeous design – you can see it here)
- Laura J Perin – Amber Waves, Tucson Twilight, Polaris (you can see these beauties here)
- The Great American Aran Afghan – Knitters Magazine oh this is so lovely and you can see progress made by others at this Knit-A-Long blog!