OK. I am going to have a go at a new rotation of sorts. There are a few things I want to get finished and a few I want to start so in order to make progress on them I hereby endeavour to stitch on the following items on the following days:
- Monday – M Designs Piece – hearts and monograms (one more monogram left)
- Tuesday – Victoria Quaker SAL with Carol and Karen (starting this Tuesday)
- Wednesday – An Open Heart – DT (about halfway – a previously failed SAL – *gulp* sorry)
- Thursday – Needlepoint – Nancy’s Needle – Desert Star (about 90% complete)
- Friday -
- Saturday – Faith, Hope, Love – The Workbasket (started tonight)
- Sunday -
I don’t think I have set myself anything too hard, and rotations seem to work for others and I’ve never really seriously given it a go…honestly – I’ve said I would try but it never really gets going, I figure if I start small, I might have more chance of success. I will try and add something from the UFO pile (Dad’s Sampler perhaps) every second time I finish something and start something new occasionaly too!
I’ve left a couple of free days Friday (because I generally sing that night) and Sunday, so on those days I will just stitch somethign that screams at me, or gifts, or smalls or bead or something. I will still knit on the train to and from work when I return so I will still get a knitting fix.
All in all – I think this may work.